Bcr-Abl - Selective
Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- A8812 PD173955Target: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Dual Src/Abl kinase inhibitor, ATP-competitive,
- A8604 GNF 5Target: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A5467 Ponatinib (AP24534)1 CitationTarget: VEGFR|PDGFR|Bcr-Abl|FGFR|SrcSummary: pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor,multi-kinase inhibitor
- A2133 Saracatinib (AZD0530)3 CitationTarget: SrcSummary: Src/Abl inhibitor,potent and selective
- A8232 Nilotinib(AMN-107)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl kinase inhibitor,selective