ROCK - ROCK - Cell Experiments
ROCK (Rho-associated protein kinase) is a kinase belonging to the AGC family of serine-threonine kinases and takes part in regulating the shape and movement of cells by acting on the cytoskeleton.
- B7807 Netarsudil (AR-13324)Target: ROCKSummary: ROCK inhibitor
- B3392 GSK269962ATarget: ROCK|RSK|MSKSummary: ROCK inhibitor
- A5506 ThiazovivinTarget: ROCKSummary: ROCK inhibitor
- A3771 RKI-1447Target: ROCKSummary: Potent ROCK1/ROCK2 inhibitor
- A3478 HydroxyfasudilTarget: ROCK|Rho-kinaseSummary: Rho-kinase inhibitor and vasodilator
- A3008 Y-27632 dihydrochloride19 CitationTarget: ROCKSummary: ROCK1 inhibitor