Hedgehog - Animal Experiments
Hh (Hedgehog) signalling is a evolutionarily conserved pathway that is critical for embryonic development, tissue and organ morphogenesis. Mammalian Hh protein ligands include Sonic Hh, Desert Hh and Indian Hh. Dysfunctions of Hh singalling lead to developmental abnormalities and cancer.
- B6812 U 18666ASummary: inhibitor of cholesterol transport and synthesis
- A8651 LY2940680Target: Smoothened receptorSummary: Hedgehog/SMO antagonist,inhibits Hh signaling
- A8396 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClTarget: GSK-3Summary: GSK-3α/β inhibitor
- A8340 Cyclopamine1 CitationTarget: SmoothenedSummary: Hedgehog (Hh) signaling Inhibitor
- A1615 GANT611 CitationTarget: GLISummary: GLI antagonist
- A3021 GDC-0449 (Vismodegib)1 CitationTarget: P-glycoprotein (P-gp)|HedgehogSummary: Hedgehog antagonist,potent and selective