|EZLink Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin Kit
Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit, water-soluble
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
Publications citing ApexBio Products
Components and storage
|Sufficient For: 10 labeling reactions, each with 1 to 10 mg of antibody|
|Streptavidin||10 mg||EZ-Link Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin||25 mg|
|HABA Solution||1 mL||PBS Pack (makes 500 mL)||1 pack|
|Sephadex G-25 in PD-10 Desalting Columns||8.3 mL, 10 columns|
|Store biotin and streptavidin reagents at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.|
|Label or Dye:||Biotin||Product Size:||10 reactions|
|Labeling Scale:||1-10 mg||Labeling Target:||Proteins (General), Antibodies (General)|
Clearance of components and concentrations.
Quick achievement, quality assurance.
Our price is less than any of competitor.
• Protein labeling—biotin antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection using streptavidin resins or probes
• Antibody labeling—biotin antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection using streptavidin resins or probes
• Cell surface labeling—biotin only surface proteins of whole cells because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes
• Amine-reactive—reacts with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains, or the amino-termini of polypeptides
• Soluble—charged sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds
• Irreversible—forms permanent amide bonds; spacer arm cannot be cleaved
• Medium length—spacer arm (total length added to target) is 22.4 angstroms; provides excellent balance between adequate length (minimal steric hindrance for biotin binding) and modest mass
Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin is one of three very similar EZLink Reagents that are water-soluble, non-cleavable, and enable simple and efficient biotinylation of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing macromolecules in solution. Specific labeling of cell surface proteins is another common application for these uniquely water-soluble and membrane impermeable reagents. Differing only in their spacer arm lengths, the three Sulfo-NHS-ester reagents offer the possibility of optimizing labeling and detection experiments where steric hindrance of biotin binding is an important factor. Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin is offered in several package sizes and as complete protein labeling kits.