Protease Inhibitor Cocktails
Paper Citing APExBIO Products Ongoing Clinical Trials Solubility in DMSO Solubility in Water Solubility in Ethanol Solubility in Dimethyl Formamide
- Summary: Equivalent to Sigma P1860, for use in tissue culture media to prevent proteolytic degradation of secreted proteins.
- 12 CitationSummary: Equivalent to Sigma P8340, for use with cell and tissue extracts to increase protein stability
- Summary: Inhibit proteolytic degradation during cell lysis and protein extraction
- Summary: Equivalent to Sigma P9599, for use with plant cell and tissue extracts to increase protein stability.
- Summary: Equivalent to Sigma P8215, for use with fungal and yeast extracts to increase protein stability.
- Summary: Equivalent to Sigma P8849, for use in purification of Histidine-tagged proteins to increase protein stability.