ECL Chemiluminescent Substrate Detection Kit (Ultrasensitive)
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
ECL Chemiluminescent Substrate Detection Kit (Ultrasensitive) is an enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) substrate with ultra-high sensitivity and the most sensitive chemiluminescence substrate among our ECL luminescent solutions, achieving low femtogram levels (based on HRP concentration) through HRP. Western blot detection. Its sensitivity, luminous time, and background are noticeably excellent. It has the following characteristics:
- (1) Sensitive: Femtogram-grade protein bands can be detected on nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes when appropriate primary and secondary antibodies are used.
- (2) Quantification: The quantifiable range of the resulting signal spans two orders of magnitude.
- (3) Bright signal: Exposure through film or imaging system for easy image capture.
- (4) Long signal duration: Detectable optical signal output up to 8 hours under optimized conditions.
- (5) Stabilized reagents: Kit components can be stable at 4°C for one year and at room temperature for 6 months.
- (6) Affordable: Formulated to be optimized for very low concentration antibody detection.
When this product substrate is used in conjunction with optimized antibody concentrations and blocking buffers, low-abundance target proteins that cannot be detected by conventional ECL substrates can be detected.
|Storage||Store the components dry at 4 °C and protect from light|
|Shipping Condition||Ship with blue ice, or upon other requests.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. We do not recommend long-term storage for the solution, please use it up soon.|
Quality Control & DataSheet
- View current batch:
Related Biological Data
Components and Storage
|Components||100 mL||500 mL|
|ECL Chemiluminescent Substrate Detection Kit (Ultrasensitive)-A||50 mL||250 mL|
|ECL Chemiluminescent Substrate Detection Kit (Ultrasensitive)-B||50 mL||250 mL|
Store the components dry at 4 °C and protect from light for 12 months.