TLR (Toll-like receptor) is a family of receptors that expressed on immune cells including B lymphoctes, macrophages and mast cells. Ir identifies pathogen-associated molecular patterns and mediate the cytokines productions for activation of innate immunity.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2133 Suprofen Suprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- B1187 Imiquimod maleate Imiquimod maleate is an immune response modifier that acts as a toll-like receptor 7 agonist and is commonly used topically to treat warts on the skin of the genital and anal areas.
- B1186 Imiquimod hydrochloride Imiquimod hydrochloride is an immune response modifier that acts as a toll-like receptor 7 agonist and is commonly used topically to treat warts on the skin of the genital and anal areas.
Resiquimod (R-848, S-27609) is a modifier of immune response .
- A3881 Toll-like receptor modulator Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are a class of proteins that play a key role in the innate immune system.
- A3851 TAK-242 S enantiomer S enantiomer of TAK-242. TAK-242 (Resatorvid), a small-molecule inhibitor of Toll-like receptor (TLR) 4 signaling. TAK-242 is in treatment of sepsis and septic shock.
IC50: With IC50 of 1.1 to 11 nM, TAK-242 inhibited LPS-induced NO production, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin (IL)-6 in RAW264.7 cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages .
- B5753 CU CPT 22 New Product
- B5752 CU CPT 4a New Product
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total