In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
SBHA (suberohydroxamic acid) is a Histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor, ID50 for HDAC1 and HDAC3 are 0.25 and 0.3 μM, respectively.
HDAC is an enzyme that deacetylates lysine residues on the N-terminal of the core histones. It is required for transcriptional modulation, cell cycle regulation and development.
In MEL cells, SBHA leads to the accumulation of acetylated H4, indicating the hydroxamic acid groups are involved in increasing potency and inhibition of HDAC activity. In Jurkat cells, SHBA inhibits the HDAC1 and HDAC3 activities with IC50 value of 0.25 and 0.3 μm respectively. 
In melanoma cell lines, SBHA also induces apoptosis and mitochondrial membrane permeability in a caspase-dependent manner. SBHA down-regulates main antiapoptotic proteins such as Bcl-XL and Mcl-1 and up-regulates proapoptic proteins such as Bim, Bax and Bak. In addition, SBHA induces translocation of Bim to mitochordria and its association with Bcl-2. 
1. Richon VM, Emiliani S, Verdin E et al. A class of hybrid polar inducers of transformed cell differentiation inhibits histone deacetylases. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Mar 17; 95(6):3003-7.
2. Zhang XD, Gillespie SK, Borrow JM, Hersey P. The histone deacetylase inhibitor suberic bishydroxamate regulates the expression of multiple apoptotic mediators and induces mitochondria-dependent apoptosis of melanoma cells. Mol Cancer Ther. 2004 Apr; 3(4):425-35.
|Storage||Store at 4°C|
|Solubility||≥9.85mg/mL in DMSO,insoluble in EtOH, ≥9 mg/mL in H2O with ultrasonic|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice.All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch:
Purity = 98.20%
- COA (Certificate Of Analysis)
- MS (Mass Spectrometry) (Retest)
- NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)