Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor. Fludarabine phosphate is the phosphate salt of a fluorinated nucleotide antimetabolite analog of the antiviral agent vidarabine (ara-A) with antineoplastic activity. Fludarabine phosphate is rapidly dephosphorylated to 2-fluoro-ara-A and then phosphorylated intracellularly by deoxycytidine kinase to the active triphosphate, 2-fluoro-ara-ATP. This metabolite may inhibit DNA polymerase alpha, ribonucleotide reductase and DNA primase, thereby interrupting DNA synthesis and inhibiting tumor cell growth.
- 1. Diqi Yang, Ai Liu, et al. "BCL2L15 Depletion Inhibits Endometrial Receptivity via the STAT1 Signaling Pathway." Genes (Basel). 2020 Jul 17;11(7):816. PMID:32708974
- 2. Deng R, Zhang P, et al. "HDAC is indispensable for IFN-γ-induced B7-H1 expression in gastric cancer." Clin Epigenetics. 2018 Dec 11;10(1):153. PMID:30537988
- 3. Yuan W, Deng D,et al."Hyperresponsiveness to interferon gamma exposure as a response mechanism to anti-PD-1 therapy in microsatellite instability colorectal cancer." Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2018 Nov 7. PMID:30406373
|Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥17.6mg/mL in DMSO,insoluble in EtOH, ≥6.7 mg/mL in H2O with ultrasonic and warming|
|Chemical Name||[(2R,3S,4S,5R)-5-(6-amino-2-fluoropurin-9-yl)-3,4-dihydroxyoxolan-2-yl]methyl dihydrogen phosphate|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available sizes: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
|Description||Fludarabine is an inhibitor of STAT1 activation and a DNA synthesis.|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch:
Purity = 99.68%
- COA (Certificate Of Analysis)
- HPLC (Retest)
- NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)