|EZLink NHS-Biotin Kit Amine-reactive biotinyltation kit|
Sample solution is provided at 25 µL, 10mM.
Publications citing ApexBio Products
Components and storage
|Sufficient For: 10 labeling reactions, each with 1 to 10 mg of antibody|
|Streptavidin||10 mg||EZ-Link NHS-Biotin||25 mg|
|HABA Solution||1 mL||PBS Pack (makes 500 mL)||1 pack|
|Sephadex G-25 in PD-10 Desalting Columns||8.3 mL, 10 columns|
|Store biotin and streptavidin reagents at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.|
|Label or Dye:||Biotin||Product Size:||10 reactions|
|Labeling Scale:||1-10 mg||Labeling Target:||Proteins (General), Antibodies (General)|
Clearance of components and concentrations.
Quick achievement, quality assurance.
Our price is less than any of competitor.
• Amine-reaction—Reacting with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains, or the amino-termini of polypeptides.
• Labeling antibody—This kit can label antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling protein—This kit can label proteins to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling Cell surface molecules—This kit can label the cell surface proteins because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes.
• Irreversible-Permanent amide bonds are formed; Spacer arm cannot be cleaved.
• Very short arm—Spacer arm (total length added to target) is 13.5 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group only.
• Solubility increased—Sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds.
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin. It is the shortest of three similar EZ-Link NHS-Biotin Reagents that enable simple and efficient biotinylation of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing biomolecules in solution. NHS-Biotin offers researchers the possibility of optimizing labeling and detection experiments where steric hindrance of biotin binding is an important factor. Because it is uncharged and contain simple alkyl-chain spacer arms, NHS-Biotin compound is membrane-permeable and useful for intracellular labeling. NHS-Biotin is the most popular type of biotinylation reagent. NHS-activated biotins react efficiently with primary amino groups (-NH2) in alkaline buffers to form stable amide bonds. Proteins (e.g., antibodies) typically have several primary amines that are available as targets for labeling, including the side chain of lysine (K) residues and the N-terminus of each polypeptide.