EZLink NHS-Biotin Kit
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Components and Storage
|Sufficient For: 10 labeling reactions, each with 1 to 10 mg of antibody|
|Streptavidin||10 mg||EZ-Link NHS-Biotin||25 mg|
|HABA Solution||1 mL||PBS Pack (makes 500 mL)||1 pack|
|Sephadex G-25 in PD-10 Desalting Columns||8.3 mL, 10 columns|
|Store biotin and streptavidin reagents at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.|
|Label or Dye:||Biotin||Product Size:||10 reactions|
|Labeling Scale:||1-10 mg||Labeling Target:||Proteins (General), Antibodies (General)|
• Amine-reaction—Reacting with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains, or the amino-termini of polypeptides.
• Labeling antibody—This kit can label antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling protein—This kit can label proteins to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling Cell surface molecules—This kit can label the cell surface proteins because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes.
• Irreversible-Permanent amide bonds are formed; Spacer arm cannot be cleaved.
• Very short arm—Spacer arm (total length added to target) is 13.5 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group only.
• Solubility increased—Sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds.
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin. It is the shortest of three similar EZ-Link NHS-Biotin Reagents that enable simple and efficient biotinylation of antibodies, proteins and any other primary amine-containing biomolecules in solution. NHS-Biotin offers researchers the possibility of optimizing labeling and detection experiments where steric hindrance of biotin binding is an important factor. Because it is uncharged and contain simple alkyl-chain spacer arms, NHS-Biotin compound is membrane-permeable and useful for intracellular labeling. NHS-Biotin is the most popular type of biotinylation reagent. NHS-activated biotins react efficiently with primary amino groups (-NH2) in alkaline buffers to form stable amide bonds. Proteins (e.g., antibodies) typically have several primary amines that are available as targets for labeling, including the side chain of lysine (K) residues and the N-terminus of each polypeptide.