The mGluR (metabotropic glutamate receptor) is a group C GPCR and is active through an indirect metabotropic process.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
CTEP is a potent, long-acting, and orally bioavailable inhibitor of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 (mGlu5) with IC50 value of 11.4nM .
- B1629 VU 0357121 VU0357121 is a novel positive and highly selective allosteric modulator (PAM) of mGlu5R with EC50 of 33 nM.
- B1628 MPEP MPEP is a selective and systemically active antagonist of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype 5 (mGlu5 receptor) with IC50 value of 36nM .
- A8461 L-Glutamine L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid present abundantly throughout the body and is involved in gastrointestinal disorders.
- A3366 Dipraglurant Dipraglurant (ADX 48621) is a mGluR5 antagonists with IC50 of 0.021 μM.
- A3333 CPPHA CPPHA is a selective positive allosteric modulator of mGluR5 receptor.
- C5611 VU0483605
- C5331 O-Phospho-D-Serine
- C3220 XAP044
- B6111 Lu AF21934
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total