NA (neuraminidase) is a viral protein that removes sialic acid from glycoproteins and release the newly synthesized viruses to infect new target cell. It is a drug target for influenza treatment.
- B1803 Oseltamivir phosphate1 CitationTarget: Neuraminidases (NA)Summary: Potent and selective inhibitor of the neuraminidase
- B2147 Peramivir TrihydrateSummary: potent, specific influenza viral neuraminidase inhibitor
- B2136 ZanamivirTarget: Influenza virusesSummary: Influenza A/B virus neuraminidases inhibitor
- A3709 PeramivirSummary: Aeuraminidase inhibitor;antiviral drug
- A3689 Oseltamivir acid1 CitationTarget: Neuraminidases (NA)Summary: Influenza neuraminidase inhibitor
- A3688 Oseltamivir1 CitationSummary: inhibitor of influenza neuraminidase
- A3670 NucleozinSummary: Targets influenza A nucleoprotein (NP),cell-permeable isoxazolylpiperazine compound