Interleukin receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) is a family of serine/threonine-protein kinase that plays a vital role in innate immune immunity. It is involved in the TLR and IL-1R signaling pathways which associated with the autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor I
IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor I is an inhibitor of both IRAK-1 and IRAK-4 with IC50 values of 0.3μM and 0.2μM , respectively .
- A3504 IRAK inhibitor 6 IRAK inhibitor 6
- A3503 IRAK inhibitor 4 IRAK inhibitor 4 is an inhibitor of interleukin- 1 receptor-associated kinase .
- A3502 IRAK inhibitor 3 IRAK inhibitor 3
- A3501 IRAK inhibitor 2 IRAK inhibitor 2
- A3500 IRAK inhibitor 1 IRAK inhibitor 1