NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartate) receptor is a glutamate-gated cation channels that plays a vital role in regulating synaptic transmission, neuroplasticity and central nervous system development. It is involved in a range of physiological processes such as learning, memory and pain etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1145 Felbamate hydrate Felbamate hydrate (FBM) is a potent nonsedative anticonvulsant whose clinical effect may be related to the inhibition of N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) .
- B2093 Felbamate Felbamate (FBM) is a potent nonsedative anticonvulsant whose clinical effect may be related to the inhibition of N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) .
- B1273 Flupirtine Flupirtine is a non-opioid analgesic reagent .
- B1475 Flupirtine maleate Flupirtine Maleate is Non-opioid analgesic with muscle relaxant properties. Activates K+ channels and indirectly antagonizes NMDA receptors.
- B1038 MDL-29951 MDL-29951 is a novel glycine antagonist of NMDA receptor activation (Ki=0.14 mM, [3H]glycine binding) in vitro and in vivo.
- B1627 (-)-MK 801 (+)-MK 801 Maleate is a potent antagonist of NMDA with Ki value of 30.5nM .
- B1144 Ro 25-6981 Maleate Ro 25-6981 Maleate is a high-affinity, potent and selective blocker of N-methyl- D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors .
- B1143 Ro 25-6981 Ro 25-6981 is a high-affinity, potent and selective blocker of N-methyl- D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors.
- B1142 SDZ 220-581 hydrochloride SDZ 220-581 hydrochloride is a potent and competitive antagonist of NMDA receptor with pKi value of 7.7 .
- A3809 SDZ 220-581 potent, competitive antagonist at the NMDA glutamate receptor subtype.