Histone methyltransferases are a group of enzymes that catalyze the methylation of histone lysine and arginine by adding methyl groups to specific histone arginine or lysine residues. Histone methyltransferaes can be classified into 3 classes, including SET domain lysine methyltransferases, non-SET domain lysine methyltransferases and arginine methyltransferases (PRMTs), all of which use S-adenosylmethionine as a cosubstrate for the transfer of the methyl group. Aberrant histone methylation has been associated with a wide range of human cancers (such as hematological malignancies), which leads to the development of novel cancer chemotherapies targeting cancer-associated histone methyltransferases (more than 20 lysine methyltransferases and 9 arginine methyltransferases in humans).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B8210 PFI-2 (hydrochloride)
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- A4168 Entacapone Entacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .
- A4166 EPZ5676 EPZ5676 is a potent inhibitor of DOT1L histone methyltransferase, according to X-ray crystallographic analysis, that occupies the S-adenosyl methionine (SAM) binding pocket of DOT1L and induces conformational changes in DOT1L resulting in the opening of a hydrophobic pocket beyond the amino acid portion of SAM.
- A1905 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNep 3-Deazaneplanocin is a highly potent inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase with Ki value of 0.05 nM .
- A1146 Histone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OH Histone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OH, (C81H140N20O23), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Gly-Val-Leu-Pro-Asn-Ile-Gln-Ala-Val-Leu-Leu-Pro-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-OH, MW= 1762.1.
- C4834 (S)-PFI-2 (hydrochloride)
- C3776 MS049 (hydrochloride)
- C3503 MS023 (hydrochloride)
- B7819 CPI-1205