Telomerase is a ribonucleoprotein polymerase that adds telomere repeat TTAGGG to maintain telomere ends. It plays roles in senescence, oncogenesis, chromosomal repair, aging and antiapoptosis etc.
- B6186 RHPS41 CitationSummary: Telomerase inhibitor
- B6009 6-Thio-dGSummary: telomere disrupting compound
- B7627 TMPyP4 tosylate1 CitationSummary: human telomerase inhibitor
- A1945 BIBR 15322 CitationTarget: telomeraseSummary: Telomerase inhibitor,novel and selective
- A3327 CostunolideTarget: FPTase|TelomerasesSummary: Apoptosis inducer