iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) are pluripotent stem cells that directly derived from adult cell. It is a therapeutic tool for tissue repair, cell transplantation and disease modeling etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8182 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
- A1905 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNep S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
- A3011 CHIR-99021 (CT99021) GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
- A8213 KY 02111 WNT signaling inhibitor
- K1022 Mouse iPSC Chemical Reprogramming Cocktails Kit Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells.
- K1021 Mouse iPSC Chemical Reprogramming Cocktails Kit plus Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- A4351 PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613) SCD1 inhibitor
- C4664 RSC-133 promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells