GlyT1 (glycine transporter, SLC6A9) is a member of Na+ and Cl(-)- dependent neurotransmitter transporter proteins. It regulates the glycine concentration in NMDA receptor-mediate neurotransmission.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B5713 Org 25543 hydrochloride New Product
- B7570 Org 24598 lithium salt New Product
- B7394 LY 2365109 hydrochloride New Product
- B7188 NFPS New Product
- B7239 Sarcosine New Product
- B6846 ALX 5407 hydrochloride Selective non-transportable GlyT1 inhibitor
- A3243 Bitopertin (R enantiomer) RG1678 (Bitopertin) is a potent and noncompetitive glycine reuptake inhibitor (GlyT1).
- A3242 Bitopertin Bitopertin, also known as RG1678, is a potent and selective inhibitor of GlyT1 with an EC50 of 30nM.