PLK (Polo-like kinase 1) is a serine/threonine-protein that are implicated in cell cycle, mitosis, cytokinesis and DNA damage etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B7279 Cyclapolin 9 New Product
- B5604 TC-S 7005 New Product
- A8681 Ro3280 Ro3280 is a selective inhibitor of PLK1 with IC50 value of 3 nM .
- A8680 MLN0905 MLN0905, a small-molecule PLK1 inhibitor, induces antitumor responses in human models of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- A8558 BI6727 (Volasertib) Volasertib is a highly potent Polo-like kinase inhibitor with an IC50 of 0 .87 nM.
- A8441 GSK461364 GSK461364 is a thiophene amide that inhibits purified Plk1 with a Ki of 2 nM and has >100-fold selectivity for Plk1 compared with Plk2 and Plk3.
- A3732 Poloxin Poloxin is a non-ATP competitive Polo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) inhibitor that targets the polo-box domain.
- A3456 GW843682X GW843682X is a selective inhibitor of polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) and polo-like kinase 3 (PLK3) (IC50 values are 2.2 and 9.1 nM respectively).
- C5813 CFI-400945
- C3340 3MB-PP1
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total