Trk is a family of tyrosine kinases that regulates synaptic strength and plasticity in the mammalian nervous system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8303 GNF-5837 GNF-5837 is a potent pan-Trk inhibitor which display antiproliferative effects in cellular Ba/F3 assays (IC50 values are 7, 9 and 11 nM for cells containing the fusion proteins Tel-TrkC, Tel-TrkB and Tel-TrkA, respectively).
- B6176 LOXO-101
- B6996 Ro 08-2750 New Product
- B5712 ANA 12 TrkB receptor antagonist
- B5655 LM 22A4 New Product
- B5484 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone New Product
- B5801 Cyclotraxin B New Product
- B5341 BDNF (human) New Product
- B5257 NTR 368 New Product
- A4513 Lestaurtinib Potent JAK2, FLT3 and TrkA inhibitor (IC50 values are 0.9, 3 and < 25 nM respectively) that prevents STAT5 phosphorylation (IC50 = 20 - 30 nM). Exhibits antiproliferative activity in vitro (IC50 = 30 - 100 nM in HEL92.1.7 cells) and is effective against myeloproliferative disorders in vivo.
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total