Raf is a family of three serine/threonine-specific protein kinases that are related to retroviral oncogenes.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B4762 HG6-64-1 HG6-64-1 is a potent and selective B-Raf and mutant B-Raf inhibitor; more information can be found in Patent WO 2011090738.
- B1161 SB 242235 SB 242235 is a selective inhibitor of p38 mitogen activated protein kinase (MAPK) with IC50 values of 0.019μM and 1μM for p38α MAPK and p38β MAPK, respectively .
- B1174 LGX818 LGX818 is a potent and selective inhibitor of RAF kinase with EC50 value of 3nM in A375 cells .
Dabrafenib is a specific inhibitor of BRAF V600 mutants with IC50 values of 0.5nM, 0.6nM and 1.9nM against V600E, V600K and V600D, respectively .
- B1173 B-Raf inhibitor 1 dihydrochloride B-Raf inhibitor 1 is an inhibitor of B-Raf kinase with IC50 values of 0.31μM and 0.72μM for cell proliferation, respectively in A375 and HCT116 .
- B1172 B-Raf inhibitor 1 B-Raf inhibitor 1 is a potent and selective B-Raf inhibitor with cell IC50s of 0.31 uM and 2 nM for A375 proliferation and A375 p-ERK respectively.
SB590885 is a potent and selective inhibitor of B-Raf kinase with Ki value of 0.16nM .
- B1405 GW5074 GW5074 is a synthetic inhibitor of c-Raf with IC50 value of 9nM .
- B2227 BI-D1870 BI-D1870 is a cell-permeable inhibitor of the p90 RSK isoforms with IC50 values of 31nM, 24nM, 18nM and 15nM for RSK1, RSK2, RSK3 and RSK4 respectively .
- A8811 PF-04880594 PF-04880594 is a RAF inhibitor for BRAF/BRAFV599E and c-RAF with IC50 of 0.19 nM/0.13 nM and 0.39 nM, >100-fold selectivity over CSNK1, JNK2/3 and p38.