Myosin belongs to family of motor protein which transforms the chemical energy into mechanical energy via ATP hydrolysis. It is responsible for muscle contractions.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B6877 (R)-(+)-Blebbistatin non-muscle myosin II ATPases inhibitor, cell-permeable
- B6847 (±)-Blebbistatin non-muscle myosin II ATPases inhibitor, cell-permeable
- B4712 BTS potent inhibitor of Ca2+-stimulated myosin S1 ATPase
- B6300 ML 9 hydrochloride MLCK inhibitor
- B5236 MLCK inhibitor peptide inhibitor of myosin light chain kinase
- B5211 MLCK inhibitor peptide 18 Selective competitive inhibitor of myosin light chain kinase