The angiotensin receptors are seven-membrane G-protein-coupled receptors. They mediate the cardiovascular and other effects of angiotensin II which is a bioactive peptide of the renin–angiotensin system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2206 PD123319 PD123319 is a non-peptide inhibitor of angiotensin II receptor with IC50 value of 34nM .
- A5970 Irbesartan Irbesartan (Avapro) belongs to the class of medicines called angiotensin II inhibitor antihypertensives.
- A5375 Tranilast Antiallergic via inhibition of chemical mediator release from mast cells.
- A3681 Olmesartan Olmesartan
- C5246 2-Ethyl-5,7-dimethyl-3H-imidazo[4,5-b]pyridine
- C5213 Angiotensin Fragment 1-7 (acetate)
- C5023 1H-1-ethyl Candesartan Cilexetil
- C3065 Losartan Carboxylic Acid
- B4866 Fimasartan
- B4815 LCZ696 LCZ696 is a first in class ARNi (angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor) comprising anionic moieties of AR valsartan and the neprilysin inhibitor prodrug AHU377 (1:1 molar ratio) for heart failure and hypertension.