Hexa His tag peptide
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Hexa His is an amino acid sequence consisting of 6 His residues in a row, it is also known as hexa histidine-tag, 6xHis-tag, and by the trademarked name His-tag. Hexa His Responsible for the degradation of GM2 gangliosides, and a variety of other molecules containing terminal N-acetyl hexosamines, in the brain and other tissues. The form B is active against certain oligosaccharides. The form S has no measurable activity. Hexa His acts as a metal binding site for a recombinant protein. His-Tag sequence can be placed on the N- or -terminal of a target protein by using vectors from various commercial molecular biology companies. And this Tag is often followed by a cleavage site for a specific protease - for example Leu-Val-Arg-Gly-Ser peptide sequence is recognized and cleaved by the protease known as thrombin.
1. Hengen, P (1995). "Purification of His-Tag fusion proteins from Escherichia coli". Trends in Biochemical Sciences 20 (7): 285–6.
- 1. Chang M, Qin Q, et al. "Carboxymethylated polyethylenimine modified magnetic nanoparticles specifically for purification of His-tagged protein." J Sep Sci. 2018 Nov 28. PMID:30488556
- 2. Guo M, Tang X, et al. "Comparative study of the adjuvant potential of four Th0 cytokines of flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) on an E. tarda subunit vaccine." Dev Comp Immunol. 2018 Sep;86:147-155. PMID:29746982
- 3. Bartoschik T, Galinec S, et al. "Near-native,site-specific and purification-free protein labeling for quantitative protein interaction analysis by MicroScale Thermophoresis." Sci Rep. 2018 Mar 21;8(1):4977. PMID:29563556
- 4. Guo M, Tang X, et al. "The Immune Adjuvant Effects of Flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus) Interleukin-6 on E.tarda Subunit Vaccine OmpV." Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Jul 5;18(7). pii: E1445. PMID:28678171
|Storage||Desiccate at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥84.1mg/mL in DMSO, ≥123.4 mg/mL in EtOH with ultrasonic, ≥67.5 mg/mL in H2O|
|Chemical Name||Hexa His|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice.All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
|Description||Hexa His tag peptide is a 6 x His tag used as a metal binding site for the recombinant protein.|
|Targets||anti-6 x His tag antibody|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch: