Cy7 NHS ester
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Sulfo-Cy7 NHS ester is a sulfonated, hydrophilic and highly water soluble dye. This reagent allows prepare Cy7-labeled biomolecules, especially useful for the labeling of delicate proteins, and proteins prone to denaturation. Dye labeled molecules can be used for kinds of researches related experiments. Near infrared fluorescent imaging takes advantage of transparency of biological tissues at particular range of wavelengths. In live organisms, the method is non-destructive, and allows monitor distribution of various labeled molecules. Non-sulfonated Cy7 NHS ester soluble in organic phase is also available. For labeling proteins and peptides, no organic co-solvent is needed. In life science, the sulfonate groups make the Cy dyes soluble in water and also reduce fluorescence-quenching which can arise from dye–dye interactions.
In mice, Cy7-labeled RIG precursor solution and Cy7-labeled PIC micelles solution, was analyzed with an IVIS spectrum system. Administration of the Cy7-labeled RIG resulted in strong fluorescence signal in the mouth as compared with the orally administered Cy7-labeled PIC micelles solution .
 Saita, M. ; Kaneko, J.; Sato, T.; Takahashi, S.; Takahashi, S.W.; Kawamata, R.; Sakurai, T.; Lee, M.-C.; Hamada, N.; Kimoto, K.; Nagasaki, Y. Novel antioxidative nanotherapeutics in a rat periodontitis model: Reactive oxygen species scavenging by redox injectable gel suppresses alveolar bone resorption. Biomaterials, 2016, 76, 292–301.
- 1. He Q, Wang L, et al. "Mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes exert ameliorative effects in type 2 diabetes by improving hepatic glucose and lipid metabolism via enhancing autophagy." Stem Cell Res Ther. 2020;11(1):223. PMID:32513303
- 2. Zhang Y, Wang L, et al. "Smart Oral Administration of Polydopamine-Coated Nanodrugs for Efficient Attenuation of Radiation-Induced Gastrointestinal Syndrome." Adv Healthc Mater. 2020;9(13):e1901778. PMID:32484315
- 3. Wang X, Chen Z, et al. "A Generic Coordination Assembly-Enabled Nanocoating of Individual Tumor Cells for Personalized Immunotherapy." Adv Healthc Mater. 2019 Jul 19:e1900474. PMID:31322330
- 4. Wang X, Wang N, et al. "Polydopamine nanoparticles carrying tumor cell lysate as a potential vaccine for colorectal cancer immunotherapy." Biomater Sci. 2019 Jun 25;7(7):3062-3075. PMID:31140475
- 5. Wang ning, Ying Yang, et al. "Polydopamine as the antigen delivery nanocarriers for enhanced immune response in tumor immunotherapy." ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng. April 15 2019.
|Storage||24 months after receival at -20°C in the dark. Transportation: at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Desiccate.|
|Solubility||good in water, DMF, DMSO|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available sizes: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
|Excitation max (nm)||750||Emission max (nm)||773|
|Extinction Coefficient (M-1cm-1)||240600||Quantum Yield||0.36|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch: