hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity DNA polymerase
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
- 1. Qiu F, Zeng J, et al. "Functional genomics analysis reveals two novel genes required for littorine biosynthesis." New Phytol. 2019 Nov 9. PMID:31705812
- 2. Sun L, Büeler H. "Proteasome inhibition promotes mono-ubiquitination and nuclear translocation of mature (52 kDa) PINK1." Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019 Jul 27. pii: S0006-291X(19)31401-9. PMID:31362890
hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity DNA polymerases are composed of a DNA-binding domain fused to a Pyrococcus-like proofreading polymerase. Because of this, hyPerFUsion™ DNA polymerases produce PCR products with very high speed and accuracy. Also, hyPerFUsion™ DNA polymerases are tolerant of various inhibitors, allowing for robust amplification with minimal optimization. hyPerFUsion™ DNA Polymerase is an ideal choice for cloning and can be used for long or difficult (GC-rich) amplicons. hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity DNA polymerases have become the choice for even demanding applications like massively parallel high-throughput sequencing of whole genomes.
High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases are important for applications in which the DNA sequence needs to be correct after amplification. Its unique structure, a novel Pyrococcus-like enzyme fused with a processivity-enhancing domain, increases fidelity and speed. hyPerFUsion™ DNA Polymerase is an ideal choice for cloning and can be used for long or difficult amplicons. With an error rate >50 fold lower than that of Taq DNA Polymerase and 6 fold lower than that of Pyrococcus furiosus DNA Polymerase (1), hyPerFUsion™ is one of the most accurate thermostable polymerases available. hyPerFUsion™ DNA Polymerase possesses 5´→ 3´ polymerase activity, 3´→ 5´ exonuclease activity and will generate blunt-ended products.
hyPerFUsion™ DNA Polymerase is supplied with standard 5X hyPerFUsion™ Buffer, which can be used for complex or GC-rich templates. Reactions can also be optimized using the provided DMSO.
Quality Control & DataSheet
- View current batch:
Related Biological Data
Related Biological Data
Components and Storage
|hyPerFUsion™ High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase||1,000 units/mL||-20°C|
|5X hyPerFUsion™ Buffer||5X||-20°C|
|Product Source||An E. coli strain that carries the hyPerFUsion™ DNA Polymerase gene.|
1. High fidelity—up to 50X more accurate than Taq; up to 6X more accurate than Pfu DNA polymerase.
2. Enhanced robustness—fewer reaction failures and minimal optimization.
3. Improved yields—high product yields with minimal enzyme amounts (0.5–1 U/50 μL reaction).
4. High speed—increased processivity allows shorter reaction times (10X faster than Pfu).
5. Versatile – Can be used for routine PCR as well as long or difficult (GC-rich) templates.