Search results for: 'CDK7'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- THZ1Catalog No. :A8882Covalent CDK7 inhibitor,potent and selective
THZ1 is a covalent inhibitor of CDK7 with IC50 value of 3.2nM .
- BS-181 HClCatalog No. :A5700CDK7 inhibitor,highly selective
Normal progression through the cell cycle requires the sequential action of cyclin-dependent kinases CDK1, CDK2, CDK4, and CDK6. Direct or indirect deregulation of CDK activity is a feature of almost all cancers and has led to the development of CDK inhibitors as anticancer agents.
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.
- Roscovitine (Seliciclib,CYC202)Catalog No. :A1723CDK inhibitor,potent and selective
Roscovitine, also known as seliciclib or CYC202, is a selective cyclin-dependent kinases (cdk), which are essential cell cycle regulators frequently involved in the deregulation of human tumors, inhibitor that potently inhibits cdc2 (cdc2/cyclin B), cdk2 (cdk2/cyclin A and cdk2/cyclin E) and cdk5 (cdk5/p35) with half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.65 μM, 0.7 μM, 0.7 μM and 0.16 μM respectively .
- THZ2Catalog No. :A8717CDK7 inhibitor
THZ2 is a potent and selective CDK7 inhibitor (IC50=13.9 nM).
- THZ1 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :B4736CDK7 inhibitorTHZ1 is a covalent inhibitor of CDK7 with IC50 value of 3.2nM .
- Flavopiridol hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8640CDK inhibitor, potent and selectiveFlavopiridol hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of CDK1, CDK2, CDK4 and CDK6 with IC50 value all ~41 nM as well as CDK7 with 300nM .
- PHA-848125Catalog No. :A8501CDK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitivePHA-848125 is a potent, ATP-competitive Cdk2/cyclin A inhibitor (IC50 = 45 nM). PHA-848125 also inhibits additional cdk proteins, but to significantly lesser extent; the activities of Cdk7/cyclin H (IC50 = 0.15 µM), Cdk4/cyclin D1 (IC50 = .0.16 µM), Cdk5/p35 (IC50 = 0.265 µM), as well as Cdk2/cyclin E (IC50 = 0.363 µM) and Cdk1/cyclin B (IC50 = 0.398 µM). Trk A (NTRK1) is also inhibited by PHA-848125 with similar potency to the Cdk’s. PHA-848125 also impairs phosphorylation of the retinoblastoma (Rb) protein at Cdk2 and Cdk4 specific sites, reduces retinoblastoma protein and cyclin A levels, and increases p21(Cip1), p27(Kip1) and p53 expression.
- SNS-032 (BMS-387032)Catalog No. :A1980CDK inhibitor
Potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks) 9, 2 and 7 (IC50 values are 4, 38 and 62 nM respectively).