EZLink NHS-SS-Biotin Kit
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Components and Storage
|Sufficient For: 10 labeling reactions, each with 1 to 10 mg of antibody|
|Streptavidin||10 mg||EZ-Link NHS-SS-Biotin||25 mg|
|HABA Solution||1 mL||PBS Pack (makes 500 mL)||1 pack|
|Sephadex G-25 in PD-10 Desalting Columns||8.3 mL, 10 columns|
|Store biotin and streptavidin reagents at -20°C. Store remaining kit components at 4°C.|
|Label or Dye:||Biotin||Product Size:||10 reactions|
|Labeling Scale:||1-10 mg||Labeling Target:||Proteins (General), Antibodies (General)|
• Amine-reaction—Reacting with primary amines (-NH2), such as lysine side-chains, or the amino-termini of polypeptides.
• Labeling antibody—This kit can label antibodies to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling protein—This kit can label proteins to facilitate immobilization, purification or detection.
• Labeling Cell surface molecule—This kit can label the cell surface proteins because the negatively charged reagent does not permeate cell membranes.
• Reversible-Disulfide bond in spacer arm allows the biotin label to be removed using reducing agents such as DTT; only a small sulfhydryl group remains attached to the molecule.
• Medium length—Spacer arm (total length added to target) is 24.3 angstroms; it consists of the native biotin valeric acid group extended by a 7-atom chain
• Solubility increased—Sulfo-NHS group increases reagent water solubility compared to ordinary NHS-ester compounds.
NHS-SS-biotin (Succinimidyl-2-(biotinamido)-ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent that has a spacer arm of 24.3 A in length due to the existence of a cross-bridge within its chemical structure. The long spacer arm creates an increased length between a covalently modified molecule and the bicyclic biotin rings that greatly enhances the ability of the molecule to bind to avidin or streptavidin probes. The NHS ester group of NHS-SS-biotin reacts with the amine groups of proteins and other molecule forming an amide bond and releasing of sulfo-NHS. NHS-SS-Biotin is a water-insoluble molecule that requires the dissolution of organic solvents prior to be added to aqueous reactions.