Search results for: 'research area dna damage dna ligases'
- B7952 Digoxigenin-11-dUTPSummary: Incorporated into DNA/cDNA by PCR, Nick Translation and other application, used in DNA/cDNA probe production, sequencing and other aspects
- B8337 5-Ethynyl-2'-deoxyuridine (5-EdU)Summary: Nucleoside analog of thymidine for fast and sensitive detection of DNA synthesis
- B8207 Fluorescein-12-dUTPSummary: Incorporated into DNA/cDNA by PCR, Nick Translation or other application for dye-labeled probe producing, used in FISH, microarray and other aspects
- B8159 Cyanine 3-dCTPSummary: Direct enzymatic labeling of DNA/cDNA e.g. by PCR and Nick Translation
- B8202 Cy3-dUTPSummary: Direct enzymatic labeling of DNA/cDNA e.g. by PCR and Nick Translation
- B7950 Aminoallyl-dUTPSummary: Labeling of DNA/cDNA via PCR and functions as a reactive site for subsequent labeling by reactive fluorescent probes.