Search results for: 'research-area others tachykinin'
Items 1-10 of 192
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- alpha-1 antitrypsin fragment 235-243 [Homo sapiens]/[Papio hamadryas]/[Cercopithecus aethiops]Catalog No. :A1052Protease inhibitoralpha-1 antitrypsin fragment 235-243 [Homo sapiens]/[Papio hamadryas]/[Cercopithecus aethiops]
- alpha-1 antitrypsin fragmentCatalog No. :A1051Protease inhibitor
Alpha-1 antitrypsin (A1AT) (H2N-Leu-Gln-His-Leu-Glu-Asn-Glu-Leu-Thr-His-Asp-Ile-Ile-Thr-Lys-OH), which is known as serum trypsin inhibitor, is a protease inhibitor belonging to the serpin superfamily.
- TRH Precursor PeptideCatalog No. :A1037Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone Precursor Peptide
TRH Precursor Peptide
- Papain InhibitorCatalog No. :A1035Inhibitor of peptidase activity of Papain
Papain Inhibitor peptide (C19H29N7O6), a peptide with the sequence H-Gly-Gly-Tyr-Arg-OH, MW= 451.49. This peptide Inhibits the peptidase activity of Papain.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- GnRH Associated Peptide (GAP) (1-13), humanCatalog No. :A1020Inhibitor of prolactin secretionThe cloned complementary DNA sequence encoding the human gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) precursor protein was used to construct an expression vector for the bacterial synthesis of the 56-amino acid GnRH-associated peptide (GAP).
- b-Casomorphin (1-3)Catalog No. :A1011Milk protein casein analog, have an opioid effectb-Casomorphin (1-3), (C23H27N3O5), a tri-peptide with the sequence H2N-Tyr-Pro-Phe-OH, MW= 425.48.
- β-PompilidotoxinCatalog No. :A1132Slows Na+ channel inactivationβ-Pompilidotoxin, (C71H124N22O17), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Arg-Ile-Lys-Ile-Gly-Leu-Phe-Asp-Gln-Leu-Ser-Arg-Leu-amide, MW= 1557.88.
- PKA inhibitor fragment (6-22) amideCatalog No. :A1117PKA inhibitor
Protein kinase A (PKA) refers to a family of enzyme whose activity is dependent on cellular levels of cyclic AMP.