Search results for: 'research area dna damage dna methyltransferase'
Items 31-40 of 373
- EtoposideCatalog No. :A1971Topo II inhibitor
Etoposide (VP-16) is the first agent recognized as a topoisomerase II inhibitor of anticancer drug with IC50 of 59.2 μM.
- GenisteinCatalog No. :A2198ER agonist
Phytoestrogen with a wide range of biological actions.
- GatifloxacinCatalog No. :A1313Fluoroquinolone antibiotic,inhibits bacterial TOPO IIFluoroquinolone antibiotic.
- AmrubicinCatalog No. :A8227Topoisomerase II inhibitor, anthracycline agentA synthetic anthracycline antibiotic.
- Voreloxin HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3925Antineoplastic naphthyridine analogueVoreloxin Hcl(SNS-595; AG 7352) is a small molecule and a naphthyridine analogue with antineoplastic activity; inhibitor of Topo II.
- TH-302Catalog No. :A3872Hypoxia-activated prodrug,inhibits H460/HT29 cell growthTH-302 is a 2-nitroimidazole triggered hypoxia-activated prodrug of bromo-isophosphoramide mustard .
- Genz-644282Catalog No. :A3434Non-camptothecin inhibitor of topoisomerase IGenz-644282 is a non-camptothecin inhibitor of topoisomerase I with potential antineoplastic activity(IC50=1.2 nM).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DNA Damage Quantification Colorimetric KitCatalog No. :K2100Detects AP sitesApurinic/apyrimidinice (AP) sites are a main type of DNA lesions that occurs during base excision and repair of oxidized, deaminated or alkylated bases.
- ZebularineCatalog No. :A1915DNA methylation inhibitor
Zebularine, a chemically stable cytidine analog containing a 2-(1H)-pyridimidinone ring, is an effective DNA methylation inhibitor which can act with DNA methyltransferases to form a covalent complex. It has been shown to cause demethylation and reactivation of a silenced and hypermethylated p16 gene.