Search results for: 'phos-tag-biotin-btl-104'
Items 1-10 of 427
- Phos binding reagent Biotin LCCatalog No. :F4004An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent BiotinCatalog No. :F4001An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- BIBR-1048Catalog No. :A8381Thrombin inhibitor
BIBR-1048 (Dabigatran etexilate) is an orally-active, non-covalent, reversible inhibitor of thrombin. It is the double ester prodrug of BIBR-953, which has an IC50 against thrombin and trypsin at 9.3, and 50.3 nM.
- PD184352 (CI-1040)Catalog No. :A1792Selective MEK inhibitorPD184352 (also known as CI-1040), a benzhydroxamate derivative, is a potent and highly selective MEK1/2, two members of the family of MAPKKs, inhibitor that inhibits purified MEK1 with IC50 of 17 nM in a non-ATP and non-ERK1/2 competitive manner .
- U-104Catalog No. :A4358CAIX inhibitorU-104 is a novel ureido-sulfonamide inhibitor of Carbonic Anhydrase IX (CAIX).
- Cytochrome c - pigeon (88-104)Catalog No. :A1061Triggers T Cell response
The I-Ek-restricted T cell response to Cytochrome c - pigeon (pcyt c) is specific for a peptide within the COOH-terminal sequence 88-1041.
- Biotin-HPDPCatalog No. :A8008Sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation reagent, pyridyldithiol-activated
Biotin-HPDP (N-[6-(biotinamido)hexyl]-3’-(2’-pyridyldithio)propionamide), a sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation agent, is a water-insoluble reagent that requires the dissolution of suitable solvents, including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and dimethylformamide (DMF), prior to the addition into aqueous reactions.
- Biotin-16-dGTPCatalog No. :B8158
- VUF 10460Catalog No. :B5709histamine H4 receptor agonistNew Product
- BD 1047 dihydrobromideCatalog No. :B6521σ1 receptor antagonist
σ1 selective antagonist