Search results for: 'ms-275'
- Entinostat (MS-275,SNDX-275)Catalog No. :A8171HDAC1 and HDAC3 inhibitorEntinostat (also known as MS-275 or SNDX-275), a derivative of 2-aminophenyl benzamides, is a potent and orally-available inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs), a family of enzymes associated with a variety of well-characterized cellular oncogenes and tumor suppressors, that potently inhibits class I HDACs, including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC8, with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.368 μM, 0.501 μM and 63.4 μM respectively.
- Ro 08-2750Catalog No. :B6996antagonist of nerve growth factor (NGF)New Product
- Org 27569Catalog No. :B1426Cannabinoid CB1 receptor allosteric modulatorOrg 27569 is an allosteric ligand of the cannabinoid receptor CB1.
- CH 275Catalog No. :B5307Potent somatostatin receptor 1 (sst1) agonistNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-diabetic Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1046A unique collection of 29 anti-diabetic small molecule compounds for diabetes research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- GeduninCatalog No. :B7393naturally occurring Hsp90 inhibitor
- MS 245 oxalateCatalog No. :B55405-HT6 antagonistNew Product