Epigenetics means above genetics. It determines how much and whether a gene is expressed without changing DNA sequences. Epigenetic regulations include, 1. DNA methylation: the addition of methyl group to DNA, converting cytosine to 5-methylcytosine, mostly at CpG sites; 2. Histone modifications: posttranslational modificationEpigeneticss of histone proteins including acetylation, methylation, ubiquitylation, phosphorylation and sumoylation; 3. miRNAs: non-coding microRNA downregulating gene expression; 4. Prions: infectious proteins viewed as epigenetic agents capable of inducing a phenotype without changing the genome.
Products for Chromatin/Epigenetics
- Aurora Kinase(35)
- DNA Methyltransferase(14)
- Histone Acetyltransferases(21)
- Histone Demethylases(33)
- Histone Methyltransferase(53)
- MBT Domains(1)
- Protein Ser/Thr Phosphatases(34)
- RNA Polymerase(7)
- Sphingosine Kinase-2(1)
- Polycomb repressive complex(2)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1031 (3S,4S)-Tofacitinib Tasocitinib also known as CP690550 is an JAK kinase inhibitor. An IC50 estimated at 0.2 μM for PV patient progenitor cells.
- B1258 (3S,4R)-Tofacitinib Tasocitinib also known as CP690550 is an JAK kinase inhibitor. An IC50 estimated at 0.2 μM for PV patient progenitor cells.
- B1130 GLPG0634 GLPGGLPG0634 is a selective inhibitor of JAK1 with IC50 value of 10nM .
- B1182 ABC294640 ABC294640 is a selective and competitive inhibitor of sphingosine kinase 2 (SK2) with IC50 value of 60μM .
- B1115 BAY 87-2243 BAY 87-2243 is a selective inhibitor of HIF-1 induced gene activation .
- B1141 Varenicline Hydrochloride Varenicline Hydrochloride is a partial agonist of α4β2 nicotinic receptor for smoking cessation .
- A8807 MK-8745 MK-8745 is a potent and selective Aurora A inhibitor with IC50 of 0.6 nM, more than 450-fold selectivity for Aurora A over Aurora B.
- A8547 Tubastatin A HCl Tubastatin A HCl is a selective inhibitor of HDAC6 with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- A1877 XAV-939 XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .
- A8223 CID 2011756 CID-2011756 is a novel and potent inhibitor of protein kinase D1 (PKD1), one of three PKD isoforms of a novel family of serine/threonine kinases involved in cell proliferation, survival, invasion and protein transport, with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 3.2 μM in vitro.