Search results for: 'research-area pi3k-akt-signaling'
- MK-2206 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3010Akt1/2/3 inhibitor
MK-2206 dihydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of Akt1/2/3.
- XL147Catalog No. :A5112PI3K inhibitor,selective and reversibleXL147 is a potent and orally active inhibitor that targets Class I PI3Ks with IC50 values in the nanomolar level.
- BKM120Catalog No. :A3015Inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3KBKM120 is a small-molecule inhibitor of pan-Class I PI3K, it specifically inhibits p110α, p110β, p110γ and p110δ with the IC50 value of 52 nM, 166nM, 262nM and 116 nM for p110α/β/δ/γ.
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- WYE-125132 (WYE-132)Catalog No. :B1642ATP-competitive mTOR inhibitor, highly potentWYE-125132 (WYE-132) is highly potent, ATP-competitive, and specific inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 value of 0.19±0.07nmol/L, ＞5000-fold selective versus PI3Ks .