Search results for: 'research-area metabolism metlabolism-5-alpha-reductase'
Items 1-10 of 276
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- 17 alpha-propionateCatalog No. :A3108Androgen antagonistAcne vulgaris is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit in which the androgens contribute to its onset and persistence.
- eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1 (EEF1A1) (387-394) [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1067Elongation factor-1 subunit
eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1 alpha 1 (EEF1A1) encodes an isoform of the alpha subunit of the elongation factor-1 complex, which is responsible for the enzymatic delivery of aminoacyl tRNAs to the ribosome.
- alpha-1 antitrypsin fragment 235-243 [Homo sapiens]/[Papio hamadryas]/[Cercopithecus aethiops]Catalog No. :A1052Protease inhibitoralpha-1 antitrypsin fragment 235-243 [Homo sapiens]/[Papio hamadryas]/[Cercopithecus aethiops]
- alpha-1 antitrypsin fragmentCatalog No. :A1051Protease inhibitor
Alpha-1 antitrypsin (A1AT) (H2N-Leu-Gln-His-Leu-Glu-Asn-Glu-Leu-Thr-His-Asp-Ile-Ile-Thr-Lys-OH), which is known as serum trypsin inhibitor, is a protease inhibitor belonging to the serpin superfamily.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- alpha-EndorphinCatalog No. :A1015Neurotransmitters
Endorphins are endogenous opioid peptides that function as neurotransmitters(1).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- IFN-alpha 1, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1058IFN-alpha 1, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
IFN-α1 (also called IFN-α) is a lymphoid factor with potent antiviral antiproliferative and immunomodulatory properties.
- TNF-alpha, recombinant murine proteinCatalog No. :P1002TNF-α, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (TNF-α) is a potent cytokine expressed as a transmembrane protein with 235 aa that is cleaved to the soluble monomer by TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE) and forms stable homotrimers.