Autophagy - NMPRTase - Autophagy - Raf - Animal Experiments
Autophagy is a catabolic process which degrades and recycles long-lived proteins and cytoplasmic organelles through lysosome. It plays an important role in growth regulation and maintenance of homeostasis.
- B5873 Spautin-11 CitationTarget: Deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBs)|AutophagySummary: Novel autophagy inhibitor
- A8716 LY3009120Target: RafSummary: pan-RAF and RAF dimer inhibitor
- B2151 STF-62247Target: AutophagySummary: Autophagy inducer in renal cell
- A8631 FK 866 hydrochlorideTarget: NMPRTaseSummary: NMPRTase inhibitor
- A8628 Chloroquine diphosphate1 CitationTarget: AutophagySummary: Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor