Autophagy - Animal Experiments - Colon Cancer - Multiple Myeloma - Breast Cancer
Autophagy is a catabolic process which degrades and recycles long-lived proteins and cytoplasmic organelles through lysosome. It plays an important role in growth regulation and maintenance of homeostasis.
- A8628 Chloroquine diphosphate1 CitationTarget: AutophagySummary: Antimalarial drug,TLR7 TLR9 inhibitor
- A8487 Nocodazole1 CitationTarget: Microtubules/TubulinsSummary: Tubulin production inhibitor,anti-neoplastic agent
- A8353 3-Methyladenine3 CitationTarget: PI3KSummary: Class III PI3K inhibitor
- A2324 Dexamethasone (DHAP)Target: interleukin receptorSummary: Glucocorticoidan; anti-inflammatory
- A4393 Paclitaxel (Taxol)4 CitationTarget: Microtubules/TubulinsSummary: Antineoplastic agent
- A4083 Rocilinostat (ACY-1215)1 CitationTarget: Histone Deacetylases (HDACs)Summary: Selective HDAC6 inhibitor