ALK - ALK
ALK (anaplastic lymphoma kinase) is a member of insulin receptor protein-tyrosine superfamily, functioning in embryonic development and involved in cell survival and cell fate.
- B5859 EntrectinibTarget: Trk Receptors|ALK|ROS1Summary: Orally active inhibitor of ALK kinase
- B4882 PF-06463922Target: ALK|ROS1Summary: ALK/ROS1 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A8620 AZD-34633 CitationTarget: ALK|Insulin-like growth factors (IGFs)Summary: ALK/IGF1R inhibitor
- A8393 CH5424802Target: ALKSummary: ALK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitive
- A8440 GSK1838705ATarget: Insulin and Insulin-like Receptors|ALKSummary: IGF-IR/IR/ALK inhibitor, ATP-competitive
- A8328 LDK378Target: ALKSummary: Potent ALK inhibitor