Bcr-Abl - KDR - Src
Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- B5954 Dasatinib MonohydrateTarget: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- B1404 DCC-2036 (Rebastinib)Target: FLT3|Bcr-Abl|Tie-2|KDRSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8812 PD173955Target: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Dual Src/Abl kinase inhibitor, ATP-competitive,
- A5467 Ponatinib (AP24534)1 CitationTarget: VEGFR|PDGFR|Bcr-Abl|FGFR|SrcSummary: pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor,multi-kinase inhibitor
- A2133 Saracatinib (AZD0530)3 CitationTarget: SrcSummary: Src/Abl inhibitor,potent and selective
- A2149 Bosutinib (SKI-606)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Potent Abl/Src kinases