TGF-β / Smad Signaling - PDGFR - Src
Transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β)/Smad signaling pathway is involved in a number of cellular processes, including cell growth, differentiation, motility and adhesion etc. This signaling pathway plays a crucial part in mammalian development as well as in tumor suppression through inhibition of proliferation and induction of apoptosis in multiple cell types.
The TGF-β family is generally classified into two sub-families, TGF-β ligands, and bone morphogenic protein (BMP) ligands. In canonical signaling, receptor activation lead to phosphorylation of a group of transcription factors called Smads. TGF-β ligands bind to type II receptors (TGF-β II) which recruit and phosphorylate type I receptor (TGF-β I) on serine/threonine residues. The TGF-β I then recruits and phosphorylates a receptor regulated Smad (R-Smad). The R-Smad binds to the common Smad (Co-Smad) and forms a heterodimeric complex. This complex then translocates into the cell nucleus where it binds with nuclear co-factors to regulate the transcription of various target genes. Dysregulation of TGF-β/Smad signaling pathway is associated with a number of pathological conditions including fibrosis, cancer, immunodeficiency, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases etc.
- B5954 Dasatinib MonohydrateTarget: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- A8812 PD173955Target: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Dual Src/Abl kinase inhibitor, ATP-competitive,
- A5467 Ponatinib (AP24534)1 CitationTarget: VEGFR|PDGFR|Bcr-Abl|FGFR|SrcSummary: pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor,multi-kinase inhibitor
- A2133 Saracatinib (AZD0530)3 CitationTarget: SrcSummary: Src/Abl inhibitor,potent and selective
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
- A2149 Bosutinib (SKI-606)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Potent Abl/Src kinases