AMPK - Selective
AMPK (5'AMP-activated protein kinase) acts as a metabolic master switch regulating several intracellular systems including the cellular uptake of glucose, the β-oxidation of fatty acids and the biogenesis of GLUT4 (glucose transporter 4) and mitochondria.
- B6020 GSK6211 CitationTarget: AMPKSummary: AMPK agonist
- A8890 HTH-01-015Target: NUAKSummary: NUAK1 inhibitor,highly specific and selective
- B1211 AICAR phosphateTarget: AMPKSummary: AMPK activator
- B3252 Dorsomorphin (Compound C)5 CitationTarget: AMPKSummary: AMPK inhibitor
- B1374 WZ4003Target: NUAK1|NUAK2Summary: NUAK1/2 inhibitor, potent and selective
- A8184 AICAR3 CitationTarget: AMPKSummary: AMPK activator