HCV - Cell Experiments
HCV (hepatitis C virus ) is a enveloped single-stranded RNA virus of the Flavivridae family. It lead to acute hepatitis, chronic liver disease and liver cancer.
- B1114 T 705Target: RNA PolymerasesSummary: Potent and selective RNA-dependent RNA polymerase inhibitor
- A3655 NesbuvirTarget: Nonstructural protein 5B (NS5B)Summary: NS5B polymerase inhibitor
- A4032 VX-222 (VCH-222, Lomibuvir)Target: HCV polymeraseSummary: NNI of HCV RNA polymerase
- A4031 Telaprevir (VX-950)Target: HCV NS3-4A proteaseSummary: HCV NS3-4A protease inhibitor
- A8189 PSI-62063 CitationTarget: HCV polymeraseSummary: Inhibitor of HCV RNA polymerase,potent and selective