STAT - STAT - Glioblastoma - Cancer
STAT (signal transducer and activator of transcription) are involved in the development and function of the immune system and play a role in maintaining immune tolerance and tumour surveillance.
- B4970 HO-38671 CitationTarget: STATSummary: STAT3 inhibitor, selective
- B2283 NiclosamideTarget: STATSummary: Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
- A8338 NSC 748595 CitationTarget: STATSummary: Stat3 inhibitor
- A2224 Stattic5 CitationTarget: STATSummary: STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
- A4512 Cucurbitacin ITarget: STAT|JAKSummary: STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitor
- A4140 WP1066Target: STAT|JAKSummary: JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeable