Search results for: 'signaling-pathways microbiology & virology'
Items 1-10 of 255
- DiscoveryProbe™ Microbiology & Virology-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1014A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to microbiology & virology, including CCR5, HSV and CMV etc. Facilitate your research towards the insights of infection, immune diseases and cancer etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClCatalog No. :A8396GSK-3α/β inhibitorCHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- MaravirocCatalog No. :A8311Selective CCR5 antagonist,antiretroviral agent
Maraviroc (UK-427857; Selzentry; Celsentri) is a Selective CCR5 antagonist; displays potent anti-HIV-1 activity.
- TipranavirCatalog No. :A3876HIV protease inhibitorTipranavir is a potent HIV protease inhibitor, which has been proven effective in inhibiting the HIV protease with a Ki value of 8 pM and showing an IC90 value of 100 nM .
- TegobuvirCatalog No. :A3864HCV RNA replication inhibitorTegobuvir (TGV) is a non-nucleoside of HCV RNA replication EC50s of <16 nM against genotype 1 and >100 nM for other genotypes.
- SimeprevirCatalog No. :A3820Inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease
Simeprevir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease with Ki value of 0.36 nM .
- Saquinavir mesylateCatalog No. :A3791HIV Protease InhibitorSaquinavir is a potent inhibitor HIV protease with Ki value of 0.12 and < 0.1 nM for HIV-1 and HIV-2 protease.