Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- Nintedanib (BIBF 1120)Catalog No. :A8252VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitor
Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is an indolinone-derived oral active, triple angiokinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR)1-3, fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)1-3 and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR)α/β1. It has shown potent antiangiogenic activity at nanomolar (IC50, 20-100 nmol/L) by blocking these receptor-mediated signaling pathways1,2. Nintedanib (BIBF 1120) is in clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis as these receptors have been shown to be potentially involved in the pathogenesis of pulmonary fibrosis3,4. As a novel angiogenesis inhibitor, it is also being widely evaluated in different cancer models and has displayed significant anti-tumor activities by inhibiting tumor blood vessel formation5-7.
- Masitinib (AB1010)Catalog No. :A2942Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selectiveThe stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- CP-673451Catalog No. :B2173PDGFRα/β inhibitor,potent and selectiveCP-673451 is a potent inhibitor of PDGFR with IC50 value of 10nM and 1nM for PDGFR-α and PDGFR-β, respectively .
- Imatinib (STI571)Catalog No. :B2171Protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitorImatinib is an inhibitor of protein-tyrosine kinase with IC50 values of 0.1, 0.1 and 0.025μM, respectively against PDGF receptor, c-Kit and Abl .
- Axitinib (AG 013736)Catalog No. :A8370VEGFR1/ c-Kit inhibitor
Axitinib is a selective and oral inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases 1, 2 and 3 with .
- Crenolanib (CP-868596)Catalog No. :A8307PDGFR-β inhibitor,potent and selective
Crenolanib (CP-868596) is a potent, specific, and orally available inhibitor of PDGFRα, PDGFRβ and FLT3 with inhibitor-binding constant (Kd) of 3.2, 2.1, and 0.74 nM, respectively .
- Pazopanib (GW-786034)Catalog No. :A3022VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR inhibitorPazopanib is a potent and selective second generation multi-targeted receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) and c-kit tyrosine kinases.
- RegorafenibCatalog No. :A8236Inhibitor of VEGFR/PDGFR/FGFR/mutant kit/RET/Raf-1
Regorafenib (BAY 73-4506) is a novel and orally active multikinase inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases VEGFR1, VEGFR2, VEGFR3, PDGFRβ, Kit, RET, Raf-1, B-RAF and B-RAFV600E with IC50 values of 13 nM/4.2 nM/46 nM, 22 nM, 7 nM, 1.5 nM, 2.5 nM, 28 nM and 19 nM .
- CP-724714Catalog No. :A2412HER2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveCP-724714 is an inhibitor of erbB2 and EGFR kinases with IC50 values of 10±3 nmol/L and 6,400±2,100 nmol/L, respectively .
- Tyrphostin AG 1296Catalog No. :A2477PDGFR inhibitor,selective and ATP-competitiveTyrphostin AG 1296 is a selective inhibitor of platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) with IC50 value of 0.3μM-0.5μM .