Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- EntacaponeCatalog No. :A4168COMT inhibitorEntacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .
- AdapaleneCatalog No. :A1267RARβ and RARγ agonistRetinoic acid analog that is a RARβ and RARγ agonist (AC50 values are 2.2, 9.3, 22 and > 1000 nM for RARβ, RARγ, RARα and RXRα receptors respectively).
- CD 1530Catalog No. :B7102RAR receptor agonistPotent and selective RARγ agonist
- AGN 194310Catalog No. :B4702pan-RAR antagonist
AGN 194310 is a pan-antagonist of retinoic acid receptors (RARs) with Kd values of 3nM, 2nM and 5nM for RAR α, RARβ and RARγ, respectively .
- TTNPB (Arotinoid Acid)Catalog No. :B2058Potent RAR agonistTTNPB (Arotinoid Acid) is an agonist of RAR with IC50 values of 3.8nM, 4nM and 4.5nM for RARα, RARβ and RARγ, respectively .
- BMS 961Catalog No. :B7397Selective RARγ agonistSelective RARγ agonist
- AM580Catalog No. :B4654Selective RARα agonistRARα agonist
- PalovaroteneCatalog No. :B1175Selective retinoic acid receptor gamma(RAR-γ) agonist
Palovarotene (R-667, RO-3300074) is a selective retinoic acid receptor gamma(RAR-γ) agonist for the treatment of emphysema.
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- IsotretinoinCatalog No. :A4330Dopamine β-hydroxylase activatorIt was developed to be used as a chemotherapy medication for the treatment of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer and more.