Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- EntacaponeCatalog No. :A4168COMT inhibitorEntacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .
- LRRK2-IN-1Catalog No. :A3558LRRK2 inhibitor,cell-permeable and ATP competitive
LRRK2-IN-1 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 13 nM.
- GNE0877Catalog No. :B4633Potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitorGNE-0877 is a highly potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitor with Ki and IC50 values of 0.7 nM and 3 nM, respectively.
- GNE-7915Catalog No. :B3605Potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitorGNE-7915 is a highly potent, selective, and brain-penetrable leucine-rich repeat kinase2 (LRRK2) inhibitor, with Ki and IC50 of 1 nM and 9 nM, respectively.
- HG-10-102-01Catalog No. :B1262LRRK2 inhibitor
HG-10-102-01 is a potent and selective inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) with the IC50 values of 20.3nM and 3.2nM for wild type LRRK2 and LRRK2 [G1019S], respectively .
- CZC-25146Catalog No. :B4635LRRK2 inhibitorCZC-25146 is a selective and cell-penetrant inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 (LRRK2) with IC50 value of 4.76nM .
- TAK-901Catalog No. :A4124Novel Aurora A/B inhibitorTAK-901 is a novel inhibitor of Aurora A/B with IC50 of 21 nM/15 nM.
- TolcaponeCatalog No. :A4383COMT inhibitor
Tolcapone is a novel, reversible and orally-bioavailable small-molecule catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor used for as an adjunct to levodopa therapy for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD).