Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- EntacaponeCatalog No. :A4168COMT inhibitorEntacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .
- MC1568Catalog No. :A4094Class II HDAC inhibitor,potent and selective
MC1568, a derivative of (Aryloxopropenyl)pyrrolyl hydroxyamide, is a novel, potent and specific inhibitor of class II histone deacetylase (HDAC), including two subclasses IIa (HDAC4, HDAC5, HDAC6, HDAC7 and HDAC9) and IIb (HDAC6 and HDAC 10), that exhibits strong inhibition against maize class II HDAC with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 value of 22 μM.
- Tubastatin A HClCatalog No. :A8547HDAC6 inhibitor,potent and selectiveTubastatin A HCl is a selective inhibitor of HDAC6 with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- Entinostat (MS-275,SNDX-275)Catalog No. :A8171HDAC1 and HDAC3 inhibitorEntinostat (also known as MS-275 or SNDX-275), a derivative of 2-aminophenyl benzamides, is a potent and orally-available inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs), a family of enzymes associated with a variety of well-characterized cellular oncogenes and tumor suppressors, that potently inhibits class I HDACs, including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC8, with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.368 μM, 0.501 μM and 63.4 μM respectively.
- Santacruzamate A (CAY10683)Catalog No. :B4794HDAC inhibitor, potent and selectiveSantacruzamate A (CAY10683) is a potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase with IC50 values of 0.112 and 433 nM for HDAC2 and HDAC6, respectively 
- Mocetinostat (MGCD0103, MG0103)Catalog No. :A4089HDAC inhibitor,isotype-selective and potent
Mocetinostat, also known as MGCD0103 or MG0103, is an isotype-selective inhibitor of human histone deacetylases (HDAC), a family of enzymes involved in epigenetic regulation of gene transcription as well as cell proliferation, death and motility.
- Romidepsin (FK228, depsipeptide)Catalog No. :A8173HDAC1/HDAC2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Romidepsin, also known as FK228 or depsipeptide, is potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs) which are associated with the regulation of re-expression of silenced tumor suppressor genes.
- CUDC-907Catalog No. :A4097Potent PI3K/HDAC inhibitorCUDC-907 is a dual-acting inhibitor of HDAC and PI3K with IC50 values of 1.7/5.0/1.8/2.8 nM (HDAC1/2/3/10) and 19/54/39 nM (PI3K).
- Nexturastat ACatalog No. :B3704HDAC6 inhibitor,highly potent and selectiveNexturastat A is a selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6) with IC50 value of 5.2 nM .
- TubacinCatalog No. :A4501HDAC6 inhibitor,potent,selective,reversible,cell-permeable
Tubacin is a potent, selective, reversible, and cell-permeable inhibitor of HDAC6 with an IC50 value of 4 nM.