Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- UNC1999Catalog No. :B1583EZH2 inhibitor
UNC1999 is an orally bioavailable inhibitor of EZH2 and EZH1 with IC50 values of .
- 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8182SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of ENZ2 inhibitor with IC50 value of 0.08-0.24 μM.
- GSK343Catalog No. :A3449EZH2 inhibitor,potent,selective and cell permeable
GSK343 is a selective and SAM-competitive inhibitor of the histone lysine methyltransferase EZH2 with IC50 value of 4 nM .
- CPI-169Catalog No. :B4678EZH2 inhibitorCPI-169 is a novel, small molecule and potent inhibitor of enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (EZH2) with an IC50 value of <1nM for polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) .